Girls’ Bill of Rights
- To be themselves and to resist gender stereotypes
- To express themselves with originality and enthusiasm
- To take risks, to strive freely, and to take pride in success
- To accept and appreciate their bodies
- To have confidence in themselves and to be safe in the world
- To prepare for interesting work and economic independence
These six expressed rights are at the core of the programming of Girls Inc.. The Girls Inc of Greater Atlanta chapter is today’s community Super Hero, part of our focus on Super Heroes making a difference in communities across the country. Girls Inc. of Greater Atlanta was nominated by one of their supporters and fans who urged me to “Be Strong, Smart, and Bold” the organization’s battle cry for all girls and women.